Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Try bringing this back from the dead???

That'll buff right out.:eyerole

It should be alright, he has extra parts. :L

"As noted in the photos, the car was rolled over and the frame was bent but appears that it can be straightened; the frame does show signs of rust. We do not know if the matching numbers engine runs or the condition of the transmission. The rear axle does have a cracked rear cover from the accident that prevents it from rolling, so dollies will be required to move the car."

No kidding? :eyerole

Gary, you can do it.
We have the tools, we have the technology........ we can make it into the Bionic Corvette! ;LOL

$9500 opening bid? :)

If somebody gave me that car, I wouldn't restore it.

As a matter of fact, if somebody offered me that car FREE, I wouldn't take it. Chuck

come on Chuck, you know your dying to restore that car so you can have a matching '63SWC to sit next to your '63 'vert.
you already have a $17,372 bid ready to send in don't you?

afterall, it's just a frame replacement and a little fiberglass touch-up.
of course the crumpled birdcage might be a few extra hours of labor but what the hey - think of the accomplishments you could claim afterwards
;LOL

Dirtfarmer said:
"As noted in the photos, the car was rolled over and the frame was bent but appears that it can be straightened; the frame does show signs of rust. We do not know if the matching numbers engine runs or the condition of the transmission. The rear axle does have a cracked rear cover from the accident that prevents it from rolling, so dollies will be required to move the car."

No kidding? :eyerole

Nuthin' a little duct tape can't fix! :L

Needs a little work and money I can't afford. This hobby is getting a bit ridiculous. I caught a stone-chip on the nose last weekend. I guess I should feel blessed.

OK I get it ROTHFLMAO, if I remembered Spanishvettes term I would use it here.

;LOL :rotfl ;LOL :rotfl

This is a joke right? $9,500.00 is that USD or monopoly money?

Ok, I love it some poor novice see's it and thinks it's the buy of the century. Then the relality sets in and it becomes a hanger queen and finally a parts car where it should have started out.

BarryK said:
We have the tools, we have the technology........ ;LOL
Just need the overtime!!!

ChuckG said:
$9500 opening bid? :)

If somebody gave me that car, I wouldn't restore it.

As a matter of fact, if somebody offered me that car FREE, I wouldn't take it. Chuck

Chuck..What-da Mean... That would make a Great Retire in Fla with the Gators project... You could always get Ken to come over and help out...:L

EBVette said:
Like to see Overhaul, Fose and boys tackle this one, on the air...

..............:L ..Nah...this ones more like ..Big Paul at OC Choppers...:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom