Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Try bringing this back from the dead???

bossvette said:
That looks like a start of a Hot Rod Project, maybe keep it in Flat Black a set of Americans and sidepipes with a nice strong small block. Anybody know where Tallbotton Georgia is?

Talbotton GA

Hammer and a torch ought to do it. Wiring's probably fine. NTW

Ghost said:

Hell, VNV drives farther than that just to pick up a crate motor. Yessiree, won't be a problem for a Northener making a deal with some Good Ol Boys :W

Kid
there are two different cars up for auction:
the first and with a higher price is too rough for me ;LOL
84_12.JPG

the second might have possibilitys as a long term project:
10_12.JPG

It will never be a "Numbers Matching" GQ but has possibilitys as a Hot Rod Weekend Warrior

The second picture....The guy who is selling that vette will be going to Corvettes at Carlisle.

81kix said:
The second picture....The guy who is selling that vette will be going to Corvettes at Carlisle.

But how to get it to West Unity in the back of my C5? ;)

The second car has a bit of bidding, what do you guys think it will end up at.
It doesn't have any steering and has only 3 rotors basically a rolling frame with what looks to be a fairly complete body. I'm thinking of bidding but it will most likely go more then I care to spend. :W:W but I have always wanted to do a Gran Sport look alike (I know the coupes were single window)

back to looking for a steel bumper shark project.

bossvette said:
The second car has a bit of bidding, what do you guys think it will end up at.

My uneducated guess would be around 17K. Too much for me.
It does look very interesting as a resto mod or is it resto rod project?? Well you know what I mean.

10_12.JPG

I was going to go just under $11,000 but it may be over that before I work out the payment details with my Wife ;LOLstill in the running for a Steel bumper C3, 6 shooters boy is going to look at it for me.

bossvette said:
I was going to go just under $11,000 but it may be over that before I work out the payment details with my Wife ;LOLstill in the running for a Steel bumper C3, 6 shooters boy is going to look at it for me.

Is that CoCo Bidding..;LOL

Viet Nam Vett said:
Is that CoCo Bidding..;LOL
Courtney registered on Ebay before I did but never did anything so when I tried to register it (Ebay) wouldn't let me so I've just kept her user name and changed it to mine ;) well I was high bidder for about 1 1/2 hours if if doesn't go to much higher I'll bid again just before closing ;)

bossvette said:
Courtney registered on Ebay before I did but never did anything so when I tried to register it (Ebay) wouldn't let me so I've just kept her user name and changed it to mine ;) well I was high bidder for about 1 1/2 hours if if doesn't go to much higher I'll bid again just before closing ;)

Cool..Say Hi to CoCo for me...are you both coming to Carlisle this year??

As usual She is slow to make up her mind, the temp plan is me and my Son Jason go to the fairgrounds while She, Jen and the two grandkids go to Hershey park and the local outlet stores then meet afterwards. She doesn't want to leave until after work thursday while I want to leave about 6 am.

bossvette said:
As usual She is slow to make up her mind, the temp plan is me and my Son Jason go to the fairgrounds while She, Jen and the two grandkids go to Hershey park and the local outlet stores then meet afterwards. She doesn't want to leave until after work thursday while I want to leave about 6 am.

Gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz...:L

studiog said:
Bossvette you are so good!!!! That 63 Split Window Coupe went for $10729! You better buy some lottery tickets right away!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=180010711589&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I was real tempted but I only went a little over 10,000 and was high bidder for about 2 hours It will never be an origional and I think it was used as a donor for another project. But I would have bought it at just over 10. I think a bid over 11,100 might have done it.

back to lookin at C3's :L

I believe I'd want to be sent to the scrap yard, crushed, then run through
a shredder if someone stamped FORD on my engine block, or any reference to the blue oval....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom