Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Unabashedly showing off....

My two favorite colors are black and red! :D

IMG_3539.jpg

107-0706_IMG.jpg

Thanks for the photos, everyone. There's some great cars there, and some interesting projects too.

The rest of you? C'mon, post those photos.

Meanwhile, I'm laying claim to a new title around here. Canada's only year-round midyear driver. That's right, since the return of Heaven, to the streets of Southern Ontario, I've driven it every month.

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

January
February
and.....March

That's right. Due to our mild Canadian winter, I got to drive Heaven every month in the last year. :upthumbs

Well.... Here's a shot of my 65 ...One day while I was working on my "shifter"..(It was kind of stiff..!!) a few of the " Bay Watch" Girls Dropped By To Say Hi. They did help me with my shifter.... and after a little Blowing on the pivot point with some lube.. all was fine.

Thanks Ladies...:cool

bay6.jpg

bay9.jpg

67HEAVEN said:
VNV,

You have GOT to get out and about more often. ;LOL

P.S. You bringing your "girls" to CruiseFest? :rotfl

I think there packed in the Corvette Club Trailer. I'll have to dig them up...:L

bossvette said:
that east coast pollution is getting to VNV he is having pipe dreams

Smoke em ..If Ya Got em............Get-er Done..!!

Sweet.....................................:_rock

Same old pics but I like them just the same. I need some new ones!

54796DSC02490.JPG

54796DSC01732.JPG

Pic from last summer and a pic of the motor which will be going back in this weekend or next.

000_0240.jpg

100_1839.jpg

Here's a resume of the last few posts

VNV, do you know what you will see when one of your beauties takes all her clothes off,,, HALF OF ALL YOU OWN. ;LOL

Bob, By looking at Heaven in this position, it look's as though your hood has shrunk a little in size. :D

Sky65, They not the same old, same old,,,, they are great pics of a great looking Corvette. I especially like your plate. Most of us ( not me ) tend to forget that this is the way most of them looked back then, and not like the correct, trailered examples that are seen today. :L

Saopm, Excellent pics, of a beautiful car, the engine shot shows that you have gone out of your way to get a quality oil filter, most people don't.

A great day to everyone.

Stepinwolf

Pic from last summer and a pic of the motor which will be going back in this weekend or next. <saopm

You know, that looks so nice it will be a shame to close the hood. I think something that pretty belongs prominently displayed inside the house, maybe in the family room or the living room! :beer

Vette66AirCoupe said:
Pic from last summer and a pic of the motor which will be going back in this weekend or next. <saopm

You know, that looks so nice it will be a shame to close the hood. I think something that pretty belongs prominently displayed inside the house, maybe in the family room or the living room! :beer

They look great in the family room! :D

V8CoffeeTable.jpg

:beer

John,
This is the family room of one of our Club's members. Those couches are made from written-off C3s.

couch3.jpg

Ok...here goes...couple photos of the '60...Enjoy...
vette_side_1024.jpg

vette_back_1024.jpg

Stepinwolf and ajla
Thanks for the comments. It always nice to get compliments but when they come from fellow enthusiasts that's the best!
:beer

SKY65
The very first Vette I rode in was a 65 396-425 with the same body work yours has, other then the factory pipes/hood yours looks just like it.

:cool:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom