Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Under $10K: Brand New Velocity Yellow Z06 Corvette

Jack

Corvette
71 War Bonnet Yellow VERT 71 BH Blue CPE (SOLD)
Now that I've got your attention ... Paul Reed Smith (PRS) markets very nice, high end guitars and also helped sponsor C6R at Sebring. And yes, the guitars retail under $10K ... but not by a lot! If memory isn't failing ... seems in about 60's Gretsch marketed a Corvette model guitar.

Project Corvette
PRS is in full swing with Corvette Racing. The PRS logo flew proudly on the front fender of the C6R at the 12 Hours of Sebring in March. Since then, the team has taken first and second at Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio, and the famed 24 Hours of LeMans. Corvette Standard 22’s are ready to hit the road on the Chevy Music Tour where six guitars signed by the primary Chevy NASCAR drivers are prominently displayed. The PRS Corvette Standards were unveiled at the January NAMM show where GM Racing and PRS formally announced the partnership. The Corvette Standard can be ordered with either the Z06 or “427” inlaid fingerboards. Check out the rest of the guitar details at: http://prsguitars.com/showcase/current/corvette.html

This is OLD and called "Trick Advertising."

Very poor taste. Cheapens you and makes all potential customers angry at you.

Big Jimm
So. Fla.

Big Jimm said:
This is OLD and called "Trick Advertising."

Very poor taste. Cheapens you and makes all potential customers angry at you.

Big Jimm
So. Fla.
Big Jimm:
I am not advertizing guitars and not looking for guitar customers ... I'm not selling vettes either. I don't have a thing to do with PRS ... I don't own stock in it ... don't work there ... nothing! I lifted this news splash DIRECTLY from a SPAM that prs sent to me. This site is visited by many who enjoy Corvette cars and those things associated with Corvette ... I believe someone here may find interest in this guitar-car relationship. And yes, my taste in neckties ain't always the best ... and I'm kinda cheap sometimes. But I usually tip well ... here's one ... calm down.
JACK:gap

Gibson did a special Les Paul for the Corvette's 50th anniversary a couple years ago. I think the price was high enough that you could buy a real Corvette for the money.:L

Yeah,

I think that topic selection sucks too. I clicked & I don't give a rat's about musical instruments.

It's called spam.

Jack was being funny. Lighten up, guys... :(

Nice looking guitar but what'll it do in the quartermile? :L

-Mac

Mac said:
Jack was being funny. Lighten up, guys... :(

Nice looking guitar but what'll it do in the quartermile? :L

-Mac

;LOL I agree with the Canadian above me.

coolhandluke said:
;LOL I agree with the Canadian above me.

I think most Canadians want to be referred to as Junior Americans.:L:L:L

Edmond said:
I think most Canadians want to be referred to as Junior Americans.:L:L:L
Just remember, Edmond... we're bigger and we're on top. Draw your own conclusions.

-Mac

Mac said:
Just remember, Edmond... we're bigger and we're on top. Draw your own conclusions.

-Mac

hmm... America's Attic?
:gap

-Patrick

Patrick said:
hmm... America's Attic?
:gap

-Patrick

And for most part of the Time, the light in the Attic is turned off.:gap

Mac said:

-Mac

For your information, Mac, I like being on the bottom and I'm only 130# so most everyone is bigger.:L:L:L

:SLAP TMI offence!!! :Buttslap

-Mac

Mac said:
... we're bigger and we're on top. Draw your own conclusions.-Mac

I'm no canuck Mac ... but that's pretty dang funny ... I LMAO! And, hey ... it's just a post about a freakin' corvette guitar, no more no less. BTW, a few years back I played another PRS model ... very nice. Carlos Santana relies heavily on PRS. But as someone who just frams on one from time to time ... I can't justify the $.
JACK:gap

Dont sweat it man - Love the guitars!

Rain

Jack said:
Now that I've got your attention....

What a dork

Remo:cool

Remo said:
What a dork

Remo,
Don't make us up your meds. :L

:w
-Patrick

Patrick said:
Remo,
Don't make us up your meds. :L

:w
-Patrick

Patrick,

Thanks for the advise - I'm feeling better. Hey what's with that spider? - it's really creeping me out.

From the out patient clinic,
Remo:cool

Remo,
For the full story on my new avatar, click HERE.

;)
-Patrick

Remo said:
What a dork Remo:cool
Because I failed to greet you in-kind on your "special day", I deserve all you might choose to hurl. On your birthday, you get to do/say whatever floats your boat.
JACK:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom