Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Underbody wash??

VetteNoob

Corvette
1997 Sebring Silver Metallic Base Coupe
Hey folks, first time question poster on this site. Last night it rained and I was forced to drive the car home. It's the first big rain since the roads were last salted and I'm worried about the gunk and grime causing corrosion over time. I live an apartment and don't have a pressure washer or anything so I want to go to a carwash with an underbody rinse but the only one in my town has the rollers and there is no touchless. What should I do?

I never felt like the under-body wash nozzles worked very well. anyway. I'd probably just take it to car wash with some 2 x 6 blocks, drive up on them and spray the best I could under there Just a thought.

Hey folks, first time question poster on this site. Last night it rained and I was forced to drive the car home. It's the first big rain since the roads were last salted and I'm worried about the gunk and grime causing corrosion over time. I live an apartment and don't have a pressure washer or anything so I want to go to a carwash with an underbody rinse but the only one in my town has the rollers and there is no touchless. What should I do?

General rule to follow: Do no use anything more powerful than a garden hose to clean your vehicle. You do NOT want to force H2O into areas that it should not be.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom