Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Update: '94 LT1 Hard Starting Issues??

Donne Trav

Corvette
1994 Blk/Blk
Several weeks ago, I began having starting problems. Around 5 seconds or a little longer. This has gone on, while I'm "Posting Threads" for any input to this problem. I have received quite a bit of input, theories and suggesting, heeding them all, performing 2 (installing new Fuel Pump & new Fuel Filter), the seemingly cheaper things first. The problem still exists. I have not checked the Fuel Pressure Relay/Regulator nor tested injectors (leak test maybe today) nor diagnosed the OPTI, the most expensive, more involved of this bunch!: ugh Now along with the still 5 sec starts, there is a kind of "rough" idle/miss. Its not bad — but you can tell there's something definetly not right. When "getting down" on it, it appears OK in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th gears. 5th and 6th — don't even try it! Especially 6th gear. The car "shakes" and gets so noisy, it sound as though its about to fall apart. Many of you might be aware of these many "THREADS & POSTS", much of which has been posted in the GENERAL section of this forum. I just thought I would mention this in the TECH/PERFORMANCE section, maybe receiving some more solutions to my problem.

THANKYOU EVERYONE, past & present. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom