Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Updated : My C5 web site

vette747

Corvette
1984 White, 1997 Silver. Drive it like you test it
I updated my web site with more C5 stuff. It contains over 180 pictures and diagrams; more than 25 Do It Yourself and information pages about the C5.

Maybe it can be useful for some of you.

Just click on the link below:
http://pages.videotron.com/vette747/

:w vette 747

Very impressive :upthumbs :dance

Bud

Power, Passion & Precision- I Like It!

Vette747,
That is one very well laid out site. I'm very impressed at what you've done there. Thank you for sharing it with us!

:w
-Patrick

Very helpful

Good pointers and first hand info is always welcome. I know I will come back to your site at some point in time.
Thanks !
Richard

Great site! Particularly enjoyed the Vette on a frozen lake!!! Tech info looks very helpful. Thanks for the post.

Mike

Very nicely done!

Some great information and your site is well laid out. I'm adding it to my Favorites folder. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Edit: As a matter of fact, your site just helped me to diagnose an issue I've been having with my key fob. It won't seem to program, and the last time I had the battery checked it was okay according to the parts dept at the Chevy dealer. This concerned me that it may be the sensor on the car itself. But after doing a little reading on your site, I realized that the Tire Pressure Sensors are all still working correctly, so it MUST be the fob.

:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom