Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Used Corvette ?

Corvette
1999 Torch Red Coupe
Its almost 3 months exactly since I traded in my 95 Corvette for the 99.

The 99 had 20406 miles on it July 31st, it now has 23833. I put on 3427 trouble free miles in 11 weeks. (easy going trips to church and back)

After 141 gallons of the good stuff, for a total of $319.00, I averaged 24.3 miles per gallon.

With new tires on it, the LS1 engine breezed past 160 MPH without any fuss.

Last Wednesday at Raceway Park, even with my un-skilled driving, I ran a 13.12 Et @ 105.6

I wish my New cars were this reliable.

warren s said:
The 99 had 20406 miles on it July 31st, it now has 23833. I put on 3427 trouble free miles in 11 weeks. (easy going trips to church and back)
HA!
My friend, I have a certain CD with evidence that shows a certain red '99 Corvette in the New York area was apparently taking "alternate routes" to and from church! And a good thing, too! I knew all you needed was some quality time with your new C5, and I have the proof that you've been out experiencing it! :D

Congrats, Warren! Any regrets now?
:)

-Patrick

CORed91 said:
HA!
My friend, I have a certain CD with evidence that shows a certain red '99 Corvette in the New York area was apparently taking "alternate routes" to and from church! And a good thing, too! I knew all you needed was some quality time with your new C5, and I have the proof that you've been out experiencing it! :D

Congrats, Warren! Any regrets now?
:)

-Patrick
I still wish i had my first Corvette, but no regrets !!

warren s said:
I'd have been shocked if you had said yes.

"...No Regrets!"
I think that should have been worked in as your vanity plate!
:D

-Patrick

No more buyer's remorse? I am toying around with a '03 Anny vert. Will I be happy?

Hell yes!

warren s said:
Too. You wish you had your first Corvette too. I miss my old one as well. I just don't have the money to buy and keep all the toys!!!

:D

Darkshark,

Put the wife to work (a couple of jobs won't hurt her), get the kids a part time job somewhere-where are you priorities man!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom