Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Vacuum lines

Gvinson

86 C4. I am looking for some help with some vacuum stuff. I am replacing the hard plastic lines that run under the plenum. I know one of those goes from the EGR valve to the solenoid, and one goes from under the throttle body to the solenoid, but there are a couple more that I am not sure where they go. One connects to the fuel pressure regulator (i think) and then runs under the plenum to somewhere that I can not figure out. The plastic lines appear to be broken. Anyone know anything? Help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Last edited:
86 C4. I am looking for some help with some vacuum stuff. I am replacing the hard plastic lines that run under the plenum. I know one of those goes from the EGR valve to the solenoid, and one goes from under the throttle body to the solenoid, but there are a couple more that I am not sure where they go. One connects to the fuel pressure regulator (i think) and then runs under the plenum to somewhere that I can not figure out. The plastic lines appear to be broken. Anyone know anything? Help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
the vacuum line from the pressure regulator is part of a molded, rubber/plastic assembly that goes, one end, to the plenum and pressure regulator, and the other end to the AIR switching and control valves. reference attachment --

if any of the plastic tubing is broken, you either have to locate "used," new NOS, or fab a replacement piece. most auto parts store sell bulk plastic tubing and the correct size vacuum hose.

Attachments

• 2009-03-25_182830_vacuum.gif
    2009-03-25_182830_vacuum.gif
    21 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom