Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vanity Plate

gonetobama13

Corvette
2004 Spiral Gray Metallic Coupe 6-speed
I want to thank the Vette owner from Ohio who's vanity plate reads "B4 2OLD". I put that on my Alabama registered 2004 spiral gray Vette and I get (almost) as many positive comments on the plate as I do on my car. I'm 57 years old, but every time I dirive it, I feel 20 years younger.

gonetobama13 said:
I want to thank the Vette owner from Ohio who's vanity plate reads "B4 2OLD". I put that on my Alabama registered 2004 spiral gray Vette and I get (almost) as many positive comments on the plate as I do on my car. I'm 57 years old, but every time I dirive it, I feel 20 years younger.
That's a great tag. I'm 57 too and I also feel at least 20 years younger as well. Out tag reads GR8NBED. We get lots of waves and smiles on the road.

gonetobama13 said:
Thats GREAT!...:L I'm 55 and my tag reads......."HAVE FUN"....and thats just what I am doing...:w

gonetobama13 said:
In that case, maybe it should have read "NVR 2OLD"....;LOL

That's a good one too, Tipcapman. I'll bet more than one Vette owner picks up on that one.

gonetobama13 said:
That's a good one too, Tipcapman. I'll bet more than one Vette owner picks up on that one.
Better..... NVR 2L8.... ain't it the truth? I almost missed out myself!!!!:D

Yo Bama,
Ain't that the truth. My other car is a Buick Century. Nice ride with the family, but when I'm alone (work) it's the Vette. I too ugly to get chic looks, but what a ride.
Blue Borg Brian 1 of 58

I've always had my last name on my plate. Yesterday, I ordered LUVMY C5 for the Vette. I looked up SUMR FUN and JST 4FUN, but they were both unavailable. Here in Nebraska, when you're on the state website applying for your plate, you type your message in, it shows you what it will look like on the plate, then tells you if its available. Pretty efficient for a government site!

20140727_011319.jpg

vanity plate

my vanity plate reads..1LSTVET. I am 71 and I still get that thrill of the drive, had a 66 coupe and regret getting rid of it. had to have one more.

Although I get no statements from my vanity plate, MAGICR, I do get a lot of compliments on my 2002, Triple Black, (Black body, Black interior, Black rag top), which is a 6 spd., 350/350 manual.

Happy Trails,

A Traveler

P.S> The Corvette was named after a children's book company I wanted to start up and use the Corvette as an opening. (Magic Car Books). I went another route, $30K and 10 days later, well, at least it is out my system. lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom