Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vertical Doors on a '79

Mike...I was really worried how these doors would look, a big risk putting them on, althought with the direct bolt kit, i could always return to the normal setup..BUT, i love the look..The thread of emails above indicates the name of the company i used and his prices are 1/3 of other lambo kits I saw...I got really lucky..the autobody shop i use had never put a kit on before and quoted me a price of $350.00 to install. I walked into the shp today and they said if another person wants the dorrs done they will be charged $1500.00 for the install!!!!!

Andy

I stopped by the Body shop Wednesday evening and both Lambo doors are on. They look quite good. I get the car back today (6.2.05). Pics on Friday!!

Andy

Andy

great job! They are cool looking and will be a huge attention getter. I guess you are bringing that car to the show on Sunday now :)

I'll be around the house all day probably if you feel like stopping by later on after you pick the car up. give me a call if you want to.

Here are a few Pics of the vertical doors. Let me know what you think.

Andy

Well I have had the doors on for about 2 weeks now and I can say that I haven't had any issues with them at all. No problems getting in or out of the car. Mechanically, no issues either...Watch out for imitators of this product. Make sure it's a direct bolt kit..not a welded one....

See you in Chips Choice at Carlisle.

Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom