Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vibration on 2013 Coirvette

robear

Corvette
2013 427, 2003 50th Anniversary
Need help with this chronic problem. Found out the other day I have a bent rim in the left rear mag. That is helpful and will replace, but still have front problem. I am going to replace run flats with a set of new Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires. Would like to try new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S but they don't make them in my size for front or rear. Any suggestions or comments on tires on other C6 corvettes. ???

Thanks for your support

Tire Rack shows that the Michelin Super Sport is available in the sizes for the 427 Vert.
If you like to drive year round, the Michelin Pilot AS3+ ZP is available.

Thanks Tuna I was hoping to get away from those run flats. I realize that my low profile tires create a lot of the problems but it’s sorta annoying

Need help with this chronic problem. Found out the other day I have a bent rim in the left rear mag. That is helpful and will replace, but still have front problem. I am going to replace run flats with a set of new Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires. Would like to try new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S but they don't make them in my size for front or rear. Any suggestions or comments on tires on other C6 corvettes. ???

Thanks for your support

One way we, here at the CAC, can help is if you can describe your vibration problem.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom