Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[VIDEO] Teenager Flips Over Speeding Corvette - Don't Try This At Home!

Bradan Donaldson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
2004 Z06
teenage-daredevil-c6-corvette.jpg

Teenage daredevil flips over C6 Corvette driving straight towards him at 30mph in terrifying stunt​

Here's something not to try at home!

Matthew Brown, an 18-year old daredevil took to a parking lot in St. Louis, Missouri as onlookers watched him run toward a C6 Corvette coming at him at 30 mph.

As onlookers recorded the stunt on their phones, Brown literally jumped in the air and somersaults over the Corvette just before hitting him.

A teenage daredevil in St. Louis, Missouri flips over a C6 Corvette driving straight towards him at 30mph in terrifying stunt.

While it's difficult to see in the video, it sounds like Brown may have made contact with the Corvette at some point before hitting the ground behind the car.

A teenage daredevil in St. Louis, Missouri flips over a C6 Corvette driving straight towards him at 30mph in terrifying stunt.

One witness cried out "Oh my God" after hearing the potential impact, but Brown appears uninjured after the stunt.

I remember when I felt like "the man" while rafting through the Colorado River rapids one year and walking away unscathed with an adrenaline rush. While I love Corvette, somersaulting over one coming at me isn't really my cup of tea. LOL

But, whatever makes your boat float!

Source: Daily Mail UK

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom