Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

View Meter,Reply Count

RIBBIT MAN

Corvette
C6,2010,6.2,COUPE,MACHINE SILVER
Rob ,just a quick question,when you move a thread to a different location,the view meter reply count disappears from the original place the thread was at.I think it is very interesting to see how much interest is generated from a particular thread.Just curious.Being a VETTE owner and being a member of CAC is a blast.Thanks Rob.I have met so many new friends here.

Rob ,just a quick question,when you move a thread to a different location,the view meter reply count disappears from the original place the thread was at.I think it is very interesting to see how much interest is generated from a particular thread.Just curious.Being a VETTE owner and being a member of CAC is a blast.Thanks Rob.I have met so many new friends here.
I'm not really sure about that. I've never really noticed. Glad you're enjoying the CAC!! :upthumbs

High school 57 vette update #4

I'm not really sure about that. I've never really noticed. Glad you're enjoying the CAC!! :upthumbs

Rob,would it be possible to move back the thread,High School 57 Vette Update #4,to its original spot so I could get view count and reply count back.I just think it is interesting to see the interest in the thread.Thanks Rob

Not really. Due to the thread content, it is where it should be in the forums.

I don't understand why you say you can't see the number of replies and views.....If you go to the C1/C2 forum, I see your thread at the top with the number of replies and views listed in the Replies/Views column....see attached image.

Untitled-1.jpg

attachment.php

Maybe...

If you click on the "C2 General and Technical Discussion" Title you will see the number of post and the number of views..

I you click directly on the "My High School 57 Update #4" Thread Forum, and not go through the "C2 General and Technical Discussion Title Header" you will not see the number of Post nor the number of views ;shrug

Could be something this simple or not ;shrug

The most interesting thing I find about your thread is YOU and your search for the 1957 Corvette. I find it very interesting and compelling. By the time you find your old 1957 you will be a pillar of experience and knowledge to others in search of past or old Corvettes :thumb

Bud

Not really. Due to the thread content, it is where it should be in the forums.

I don't understand why you say you can't see the number of replies and views.....If you go to the C1/C2 forum, I see your thread at the top with the number of replies and views listed in the Replies/Views column....see attached image.

View attachment 15837

attachment.php

Rob,,I failed to see that,thanks for clarifying,sorry for any inconvenience.That's why I came to you with the question.

Maybe...

If you click on the "C2 General and Technical Discussion" Title you will see the number of post and the number of views..

I you click directly on the "My High School 57 Update #4" Thread Forum, and not go through the "C2 General and Technical Discussion Title Header" you will not see the number of Post nor the number of views ;shrug

Could be something this simple or not ;shrug

The most interesting thing I find about your thread is YOU and your search for the 1957 Corvette. I find it very interesting and compelling. By the time you find your old 1957 you will be a pillar of experience and knowledge to others in search of past or old Corvettes :thumb

Bud

YODA,this has definitely been a learning experience,and yes I have learned a lot.Have you ever heard the old saying,Perseverance Will Pay Off,Who Ever Perseveres Wins.That is my attitude.Thanks YODA for your support.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom