Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vin #'s Check for the new guy!! please

D

Da Hawaiian Punch

Please can somebody do a check on these 2 vin #'s? who ever comes through 1st will recieve a case of what ever you drink!! (Offer good only in Hawaii, Must be 21 yrs. or older, see rules) 1st # 1g1yy22g2x5102357 the other is 1g1yy2380m5108404 My E-mail is lokikalani@aol.com or you can go to zolarcomics@hotmail.com Much Mahalo & Aloha!!!

Aloha nui loa

I can't help with the VINs but I can welcome you to the CAC. You and your vette will love it here. Also a big shaka bruddah to ya. I have friends in Kauai and we get there whenever we can.
--Drew:w

Please can somebody do a check on these 2 vin #'s? who ever comes through 1st will recieve a case of what ever you drink!! (Offer good only in Hawaii, Must be 21 yrs. or older, see rules) 1st # 1g1yy22g2x5102357 the other is 1g1yy2380m5108404 My E-mail is lokikalani@aol.com or you can go to zolarcomics@hotmail.com Much Mahalo & Aloha!!!
Gorgon said:
Has any one supplied the reports yet?
www. carfax.com $20.Their open twenty four seven. :)

Spiderman

Howzit!! Drewser!!! The next time you pass through the islands drop me a line!! Mahalo for the welcome to the forum!! E-mail zolarcomics@hotmail.com or lokikalani@aol.com PH# 808-843-2574 Aloha!!:w Gordon, no nobody has suplied the info yet, can you help me? And to SpiderMan.... the reason that I dont go through the fax.com site is that I have to give my credit card # over the comput. system... and I am not going to take that chance again after what happened to me a few years ago!!! I almost got my entire savings wipe clean by somebody!! We can't find out by whom yet, but they're still trying to track this people down!!:(