Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

visit from vettguy

T

techrondon

does anybody remember "vettguy "..??..he used to freqent the ca-center mostly selling parts...he up and sold all his vette parts and move a 1,000 miles away...he just popped in today for a short visit..he gave up working on corvettes ..said to say hello ..
he may send me some small parts and trinkets to sell for him,,,when ( and if ) they come i will post them..he did give me a
speedo tach housing w/o speedo to sell on ebay..if anyone is interested let me know..for a up to 82 i think...darn,will have to post a pic and find out...
so if anyone cares ,,,, hello from vetteguy.............................

techrondon said:
does anybody remember "vettguy "..??..he used to freqent the ca-center mostly selling parts...he up and sold all his vette parts and move a 1,000 miles away...he just popped in today for a short visit..he gave up working on corvettes

to whomever you are in dover,nh, do you have his email etc?

I need to get in touch with him
thanks

re:Vetteguy

This wouldn't happen to be the same person as vetteguy aka Richard Alley, formerly of Somersworth, and Gonic, NH would it?

If it is, I know of several people (from the CF) who are looking for him re: bad business practices...including the NH Attorney General's office.

Thanks,
Kurt

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom