Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

want 68-73

C

corvette1968

im in search of a 1968-1973 corvette for under $4000 doesn't matter what condition it is in. so if you know anone selling one let me know

Here's an interesting ad I saw last week. Check it out:

----------------------------

For Sale : 1972 Chevrolet
Corvette 350 4 - spd, t - top car with delux interior option, big block hood, matching numbers. Needs complete resoration, or for parts. Partially dissasembled, frame rot, have spare frame to make 1 good one. Not in good shape, but mostly there, engine is ready for rebuild, good glass, removable rear window, lots of good stuff to go with the bad. Big project. You must come pick up. 2000 OBO. May take trades for guitars, wood working equipment, or car of equal value. I have no time for a project right now.
Auburn, ME
dhartwell@adelphia.net, 207-807-2755

-----------------------------

Good Luck,

Chuck

1972 corvette

the car looks like it would be nice, do you have some pictures of it

I does sound like it could fit your request. Even the price to bring it to you is well under your $4,000 goal.

I have no clue who this person is. It's an ad I saw last week. You can see the owner and email at the bottom of the ad.

Chuck

I'm not to up on abbrevistions for the states but I think you are talking Auburn Massachusettes. To bad it is sooooo far away ...I would be all over that. A vert would be nicer but for $2G US.... load her up. What fun it would be.
Good luck on your quest corvette 1968.
John

I believe ME means Maine.

72 corvette

i e-maled the guy selling it and he told me it was sold already but thanks for telling me about it and if anyone sees anything else just let me know

You're right, ME means Maine.

If I find another deal like that, I'll let you know. As I said before, even after the transport costs, it would be an interesting project.

I didn't go see it because I would have probably bought it and I've spent enought money bying these for this year (famous last words).

Chuck

Vette70@netzero.com has a 1970 sb , $12 k. invested, needs paint, 80% restored, he is asking : $4,000

I dont know where he is located.

Regards, Dave

P.S. The ad say 'numbers do not match'..different engine. (better make sure he didnt go and throw a 262 cid in it !!).

Dave

do you know his phone number or his e-mail adress

His email address is listed in the post i made (2 posts up). That is who you contact .

Dave

The car is in SE Indianapolis, been for sale all summer, it's all torn apart and you'll need a truck to carry the parts. From what I know the engine is in it now but he didn't start it yet. Yeah, right, put that much work in an engine and not want to hear it run?? I talked to him about it last July and again this month, I passed.

This is a message I got from him on the 14th.

Hello,
It has a 4 speed, and I am almost positive it is a Muncie. I am
located on the se side of Indianapolis near Beach Grove, just a few
minuets from 465. I will be here today until 2:30pm or so, and be back
around 10pm. Tomorrow I will be here in the afternoon. I know that
wouldn't be enough time for you to drive here, but you can call me at
317 357 3122. Tuesday on I can be here anytime. I am retired also, but
with selling the house etc, the next couple of days I will be in and
out. Just give me a call, and we can set up a time, and I can give you
precise directions.
Thanks, Dave

1970, I think he said the original color was white. It's the same one dave was talking about in the above messages.

1979 at credit union auction on 10/11/03

FYI check out hansenandyoung.com for a picture of this 1979. hansen's phone is phone # is 715-455-1165.

i looked at it today ..... it is a real project or parts car. previously titled in MN, WI used car sticker is dated 10/02, asking price was $6995, sticker indiates not original motor and not much of the instrumentation seems to work, exhaust is illegal, it is an automatic, supposed to be dark green, but has spent a lot of time in the sun. auction is at royal credit union in eau claire, wi rcu phone # is 800-341-9911

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom