Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Want a good brochure on the 2008's

T

tonylong

If you want one of the GOOD brochures on the 2008 corvette go to www.cadillac.com, go past all the nonsense and request a printed brochure. After you select a Cadillac model(s), you'll be asked if you want any more GM brochures. he he Now you can select one for the Chevy Corvette - and any other GM products you want.

I got 2008 for caddy and corvette. they likely just didn't change the headings on the web site. it wouldn't make sense to send ot 2007 stuff, if they even had any.

I was hoping that'd be the case. I asked for Vette brochures twice in the list... we'll see if they send me two :).
[RICHR]

I went thru the GM site to get a Corvette brochure and only got the 2-sided cardstock thingie. I would be interested in knowing if you guys get the full brochure.

Speaking of brochures, does anyone have a a good way to find an 05 brochure, other than via Ebay?

vbpgimage.php

Speaking of brochures, does anyone have a a good way to find an 05 brochure, other than via Ebay?

Good question, FVette. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of an original '06 brochure. I was considering enquiring with the National Corvette Museum to see if they had any ideas.

-Patrick

Good question, FVette. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of an original '06 brochure. I was considering enquiring with the National Corvette Museum to see if they had any ideas.

-Patrick

Actually Patrick, I believe you can get an 06 brochure right from the museum. If not, I dealt with a vendor at the Atlantic City car show a couple years ago that had brochures for everything automotive. Shame of it is, I don't recall his name.

If you do a search I am sure you could find automobile literature sellers. That my be a way to go. However, if you do buy a brochure from the museum the money goes towards financing the NCM.

I did this a few weeks ago and got a brand new 08 Vette brochure. It looks really nice. I was impressed.

OR, you can just go to CHEVY.COM and request a brochure. I know for a fact they've been shipping out, although there may be several shipping centers that ship, and they've been trying to "use up" 07 stuff first.

Am I the only one who did not receive a full brochure through the mail?? ;shrug

Only got the 2-sided thingie.

I tried this. All they sent was the two-sided "data sheet" as previously mentioned with a letter directing me to the geographically closest dealer and the "base" prices of coupe, vert, z06. Coupe seemed a little lower than I expected ($36K) and Z06 was a bit more ($77K).

Didn't get the full brochure, and now I can expect regular junk mail from Chevy.

The Chevy site netted me the stupid cardstock thing. Went through the Caddy site and received the good one. Thanks for the tip !:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom