Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted 1968-73 Driver in New England

M

mainelaker

I am looking for a solid driver with good paint in New England. I would prefer a four speed car but will take an auto if it is the right vehicle. Looking to spend about 15K. have cash waiting. I would prefer the car to be as original as possible.

You may want to check out John's Corvette Service, in Laconia. He doesn't list anything in your year range, at the moment, but he can be good at locating things.

He's done work on my Shark, and I bought my Grand National from him; I've always found him to be fair and honest.

Joe

Thanks Joe,
I e-mailed him last week & he will keep an eye out for me.

I have been checking Uncle Henry's for a while now. There is a 1973 listed in Windham, I need to call on that one. Thanks.

I noticed a chrome bumper Shark for sale, in Kennebunk. I'll have to stop and check it out, next time I go by it.

Joe

Where in Kennebunk, I go through there all the time? I will be going through there on Friday or Monday as a matter of fact.

If you're heading north on Rt1, you cross over Branch Brook, from Wells to Kennebunk (where the water district pumping station is), then go up a hill, and through a long stretch with stores. Pillsbury's Plumbing is on your left. The speed in here is 45, but then it drops to 35, and then 25. On the left, one of the houses has all sorts of cars parked out in front, and the Shark is on the lawn, under a canopy/tent contraption. If you get to Wallingford Farm, you went too far.

Joe

Thanks Joe, I will swing by there tomorrow.

Joe, I went to see the car today & I have seen it before. I saw it in Sanford two weeks ago. The car is VERY nice, looks original & overall very nice shape. We are discussing a possible trade with my 1979 & some cash, we shall see. Thanks for the heads up.

mainelaker said:
I am looking for a solid driver with good paint in New England. I would prefer a four speed car but will take an auto if it is the right vehicle. Looking to spend about 15K. have cash waiting. I would prefer the car to be as original as possible.

I have a super nice '73 4-speed vert, Classic White, Black Vinyl interior, new black top (summer '05), matching numbers, just shy of 74,000 on the clock - but I'm not in New England.

OK mainelaker, there's more info on a new C3 F/S thread but I'm still agonizing over the price.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom