Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[Wanted] 1982 Collector's Edition

B

bdisanto

1982 Collector's Edition

Looking for a 1982 Collector's Edition, must be factory original and have < than 10,000 original documented miles, ( a must) and in # 1 condition.

Ben

Moving to the C3 (1968-1982) For Sale/Wanted Forum....

Thanks, I am bidding on it! I just purchased my 82 CE with 5679 miles and in #1 condition. Thanks for the lead!

Ben

Ben,

How do you like your brand new < 5,700 mile CE? I just purchased one here that has 15K miles on it and it is also in showroom condition. I'm almost afraid to drive it much thought as the 21 year old original rubber doesn't make me feel that safe! Tom Save The Wave!!! :beer

1982 CE

We love it!!!! sold my 87 convertible w/ 36K miles for no particular reason, turned out to best move, came across my CE & bought it on the spot!! We are also afaid to drive it, will be buying an enclosed trailer for it. Entered two shows n the last month and took first in stock. Can't wait until Carlisle, they hav special section for CE's, are you planning on going! Good luck with the car.

Ben

Ben did you win the one on Ebay?

:beer

1982 CE

No, I found it while searching the words " 1982 Collector's Edition"
It was the personal car of the owner of an engineering firm who used his firm's web site to pos his car for sale.

Ben, Sounds like you've been busier with your car than I have,..Congras on the 2 Best of Show placements,...there are not as many opportunities here in the islands to enter my car in a show but when there is one I may try and show it. Like yours it should do well. I will not be able to make Carlisle this year,... went last year for my first time and hopefully not my last,..:) Tom Save The Wave!!! :beer

If anybody is interested and looking for a chance to buy a low mileage Collector Edition there are 3 currently listed over on Ebay,..one is a 13,700 mile car and the other is a 11,000 mile car and other one is listed as only having 6 miles on it and the pics show the window sticker mounted on the drivers side window and plastic still on the seats. Looks like they will all probably go for at least mid 20's or more.:beer Save The Wave!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom