Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted: 1990 or newer

Expand your search...

...you NEED to check out 69MyWay's 1990 Polo Green in Florida!
Heidi

Re: Expand your search...

78SilvAnniv said:
...you NEED to check out 69MyWay's 1990 Polo Green in Florida!
Heidi

I suppose that qualifies for "within 3 hours" ...by plane ;)
The drive back would be the fun part :beer

1993 Coupe

I have a 1993 Coupe for sale This is a beautiful rare combo - hard to find Polo Green W/ Tan Interior - 6 Speed Manual Transmission. Gorgeous Corvette Coupe, with window sticker,owners manual,video and 1993 catalog. 97,000 pampered highway miles. FULLY EQUIPPED 40th Anniversary Edition. Options Installed Driver Air Bag; ASR, Anti-Lock Brakes; Temp controlled Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Rear Window Defroster; Power Driver Seat; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass Bronze Glass Top, Tilt Wheel; Premium Bose stereo, and cassette,6 speed manual w/cags fix, loaded. Call 908-303-1746 REDUCED $13,950

Two 40th Anniv. Vettes for sale

I need to sell one of them.

Here's the details:

1993 40th Anniversary Edition Convertible. Ruby on Ruby Red leather. Fully loaded- FX3. Borla mufflers and exhaust tips. 31k pampered miles, mostly shows and parades, never seen rain. Full documentation, original mufflers, hardtop and stand. Show Car flawless. Must see, no disappointments. Appraised at $27,900 asking $23,900

-OR-

1993 40th Anniversary Edition Roadster. 6,800 orig. miles! Convertible, Ruby on Ruby Red leather, 5.7 liter 300HP. Stored in climate controlled environment. Top has never been up, never in rain. All original, Super Clean. Asking $28,900

Let me know if you'd like me to email you pictures of either one of them. :s

-Patrick

1995 torch red coupe...101K miles...seat covers and weatherstripping a year old (though weatherstripping's already starting to show some fine line cracks :( Asking $15,000

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom