Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

wanted. 92 or newer

M

msukazman

I am looking for a Corvette 92 or newer that has not been in a accident and is in reasonable condition. The car could be a high mileage car, blown engine, or even a rolling chassis. I live in Michigan but am willing to ship a vehicle if the price is right.

If anyone has something or knows of where i could start searching for this it would be GREATLY appreciated since i am new to the Corvette community

Thanks in advance

Yes i am still in the market.... and interested in looking over anything really. What type of information do you have for me?

I have a 94 coupe for $12,500. Arctic White/black, 6-speed, ~83,000 miles, FX3 but not a Z07 car, dual PS, Bose CD, solid top, clean Carfax. The waterpump, Opti, plugs and wires are recent. The shocks were redone by Bilstein in 2000. It's got great cosmetics and I'm not aware of any mechanical needs other than the usual LT1 oil drip (it's light and intermittent). There are a few touched-up rock picks about the size of a pencil tip, paint is not scratched up, interior and engine bay are *very* clean. If still interested, I'll send more details and photos.

well lets see some details or pictures.... but just so you know i was thinking of spending under 10 ..... considering different details we might be able to work somethin out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom