Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Wanted rearveiw

Marv02

Corvette
1986 C-4 Corvette
Wanted rearview

I want to find a Inside rearview mirror with Map light for my 1986 C4 I know I have to wire it in no big deal.

I been working Night for the last month and Driving the Vett to work I have notice it dark inside of it at night so I think a rearview mirror with map lights will fix this plus I going to put a timmer on it so after you close the door it stay on for a little bit before it turns it self off.

Willl a rearview mirror from a C5 work.

Or any other car you can think of it the mounting point that has to macth.

I want to find a Inside rearview mirror with Map light for my 1986 C4 I know I have to wire it in no big deal.

I been working Night for the last month and Driving the Vett to work I have notice it dark inside of it at night so I think a rearview mirror with map lights will fix this plus I going to put a timmer on it so after you close the door it stay on for a little bit before it turns it self off.

Willl a rearview mirror from a C5 work.

Or any other car you can think of it the mounting point that has to macth.
i think walmart or autozone sells rearview mirrors with the lights and wiring for not to much i think a c5 mirror would cost too much

Idark inside of it at night so I think a rearview mirror with map lights will fix this plus I going to put a timmer on it so after you close the door it stay on for a little bit before it turns it self off.
The car's standard interior lights, with timer, don't work? You may just need bulbs, which is one helluva lot easier than pulling new wires and adding some sort of timer.

The car's standard interior lights, with timer, don't work? You may just need bulbs, which is one helluva lot easier than pulling new wires and adding some sort of timer.

Lights come on there no delay when you shut the door they go off.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom