Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warning: Callaway Cars are a road Hazard!

T

TurboLuigi

Folks,

Earlier tonight on my drive home I stopped for fuel in Southern Virginia. After fueling I was adding some oil to the car when a van pulled up on the other side of the station. A guy got out and pumped gas in the van and then he asked me about the Callaway. After a couple of minutes he went back and got back in his van and drove off while looking at the car.

The only problem was that he never took the pump's hose off his van and ripped it right off the pump!... :duh

Thank god that the pump had automatically shut off when his tank filled so the fuel that spilled was what was left in the length of the hose. Needless to say he was stunned (me too).

:cool

Luigi

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAA LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while... you do have one heck of a Callaway though!

He was so in lust...

... that he had a major brain cramp it sounds like. Hopefully just with your car! :eek

Glad your trip home is going OK. I would have hated to hear that your awesome roadster was burnt to the ground at the gas pumps!

I got in a little after midnight myself with a few little electrical gremlins on the way. Only lights... who needs those!

W/ all that gasoline, it could have been much worse!!! Worse like the lady I mentioned at breakfast... the one shot for waving a "Firearm"...
Really, Luigi... That Callaway of yours was an attention getter!!! I just wish I would not have mentioned how nice my wife looked in it, w/ her red hair and the teal paint as she want's one now!!!
Awesome :) -Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom