Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Washer Hose Clip on LH Wiper Arm?

pgtr

Corvette
96Cpe
On a late C4 (95-96) I noticed that the rubber washer tube is pinching under the left (drivers) arm when it is off/parked and resting against the plastic 'rest' at the base of the antenna. This is about 6 inches up from the base of the arm - the arm is just flat metal with a tiny hole. The hole is where I think the plastic 'clip' of some sort was supposed to have gone. And the clip would I believe normally rest against teh rest or stop.

I've looked at several of the larger Corvette sellers sites but no joy.

Anybody know of a GM part# (if it was ever avail by itself) or where I can source one of these washer hose clips for a 95/96 wiper arm?

Thanks

Here's some pix of what I was talking about. First one shows where the clip/protector was and the other shows the other wiper arm w/ the clip/protector in place.

I'm looking for a part # or source for replacement clip(s) or even just it's 'official' name might help. Thanks

2205793476_e8533d2656.jpg

2205005799_fbf27b8228.jpg

Thanks for the reply. So it sounds like these plastic clips are N/A short of buying an entirely new arm.

Well I guess I'll just live without it unless I run across a parts car (maybe another GM w/ a similar wiper arm arrangement).

Thanks again

I’ve had great results using a Corvette salvage company. I have used Taber Corvette Parts several times and each time the parts I received were in good condition.

Link to Taber Corvette Parts:
http://www.tabercorvetteparts.com/index.html

You may want to contact them. I've emailed them pictures of the parts I need and have had great results. The images you posted would be a good reference for a go-by.

Good luck and let us know if you find the part!

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom