Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Waterless car wash solutions

jj-vette

Corvette
2001 Navy Coupe
Does anyone have any opinions of waterless car wash solutions? Have you used them or do you know of anybody who has? I have a particular brand in mind "Detailer's Pro Series". It is offered through Autogeek.net. There are times during storage, trips to car shows and cruises that it would be nice to touch up the shine when there is no water around for a proper washing. However, I don't want to do any damage to the finish despite the claims made by the manufacture. :)

I've used Adams waterless car wash, it's OK. I bought Optimum No-Rinse from Autogeek that I like a lot. I bought a gallon, and then I dilute it out, like a 1/2 oz/gallon for waterless wash up to 8oz/gallon as a quick detailer. I carry it in the Corvette all the time. I usually mix mine about 2 cap full in a 16 oz bottle. Works good for taking bugs an stuff off the front end.

Does anyone have any opinions of waterless car wash solutions? Have you used them or do you know of anybody who has? I have a particular brand in mind "Detailer's Pro Series". It is offered through Autogeek.net. There are times during storage, trips to car shows and cruises that it would be nice to touch up the shine when there is no water around for a proper washing. However, I don't want to do any damage to the finish despite the claims made by the manufacture. :)
it's basically a concentrated form of rinseless car wash.

use it sparingly (fresh bird droppings or bugs only) and not in lieu of a proper wash unless you want swirls or scratches.

Mackey, welcome to CAC. :w We are glad that you have joined us here. It appears that you have some experience with some detailing things. We thank you for your input. :thumb

thanks for the welcome. i know a little about a little, just enough to royally mess things up :L

i'll continue lurking and learning. good resource this place :thumb

water less car wash

I have a C5 that is only driven on bluebird days. I use Gariots speed shine as a detailer and there waterless car wash. I am very pleased with it. When I come home I use the speed shine to remove dust or bird droppings. The waterless system I use about 2 times a month. By the way if you like to do your tires Adams VRT is great. If you do not want the shine on your tires they have a dull product for that also.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom