Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

We are now a 2 Vette family!!!

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
Hi all ya'll,

The wife told me that I had to quit putting so many miles on "HER" new corvette. So we went to the Chevy dealer in Nashville today and bought one for me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P3170707.jpg

So we will be bring the silver vette to the Dragon Run.

PS: hey "D", we are still looking for a baby sitter for BudMan...

Oh, Sweet!
Congratulations. Bring them BOTH to the dragon! You'll need the extra car to bring the youngster along ;)

We may have our youngsters in tow as well, if we can't find a sitter.

Tammy

Congratulations ! You will have more than double the fun. :)

Congratulations :beer

The Silver C6 looks like mine.

Nothing worse than a lonely Corvette, I'm sure the both Vettes are happy :cool

Congrats, John! Bring all the kids - the grandson and both Vettes!

The boy certainly won't be lonely or lack for entertainment with vett boy and gm junkie there. :L

And as always - I volunteer my services keeping BOTH Vettes running during the winter months NEXT year. :D

:w Jane Ann

I guess I should have said a "3" corvette family. I forgot about BudMan's vette.

P3180714a-1.jpg

I hear ya "D". It will defiantly be coming off.

Hecox

Congrats. I can't believe that they put there name right on the back of your car. I hope you have no problems getting it off. And, I thought everyone had two Vettes.....NO??

Welcome to the group. Picked up this lovely '98 conv. for the Mrs. a couple of months ago:
december2006059.jpg

to help keep mine company:
Z06_070106014.jpg

:beer

That's pretty much why I got the silver one. The "WIFE" took dibs on the orange on and put her claim on it. :eyerole

She said that if I wanted one to run everywhere in, "you should just get your own vette". So I did. :D :D :D

Hecox

That's pretty much why I got the silver one. The "WIFE" took dibs on the orange on and put her claim on it. :eyerole

She said that if I wanted one to run everywhere in, "you should just get your own vette". So I did. :D :D :D

Hecox

Just the opposite here. We traded two C5 convertibles (her's and mine) for a new '06 convertible (our's) back in December '05, then came the opportunity to buy the Z06 in January '06. Only "problem" is she doesn't like driving the Z because it's "too scary." :D So, she got her own. But she's as anal as I am - "it's not a grocery getter - that's what the SUV is for." ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom