Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

We got our 1st 50th today!

R

Rick Daniel

I have to say folks after seeing it for the first time in person this is one Beautiful Car. :) The int. is awsome. This pix is not the best. The sun was at high noon and did not show the metal flake in the paint. The logo pix is better to show the true color.
Enjoy. :)

1st_50th_vert.jpg

50th_int.jpg

50th_logo_ft_fender.jpg

Rick: It sure is beautiful!! I'm sure you will have no problem moving these quickly.

Rick,

Since you work for one of the largest Corvette Dealers in the South East, how many 50th Anniversary Cars were ya'll told you would get? I talked to 2 dealers in Birmingham and one was to get 3 for sure and maybe 4 and the other was getting 2.

Rodney

Rodney Pruet said:
Rick,

Since you work for one of the largest Corvette Dealers in the South East, how many 50th Anniversary Cars were ya'll told you would get? I talked to 2 dealers in Birmingham and one was to get 3 for sure and maybe 4 and the other was getting 2.

Rodney

We have been told to exspect 68 for the 2003 model year. :)

I'm getting one of those BHM 50's. I was very lucky to talk to the right salesman at the right time, almost 9 mos ago. I've been waiting on this edition since 1997. I just wish I had saved more of a down payment :Silly .

TPW is scheduled for Aug 19th. Hopefully, I can have it sometime in mid Spetember. :J It'll be in BHM for a while, until reality sets in and I return to work in Texas. I'm working in TX for a while until I can return. I'm lookin forward to the :w once again.

I went to the Maxie Price Car Show today and got a look at the 50th Anniv Car they had on the lot. I was approached by one of the salesman on hand for the event and I asked how much they were asking for the car.

He told me that the car was sold for MSRP + and additional $5,000.00 ..

Makes me feel real good I got mine for MSRP.

6 Shooter - I don't know where this number came from, but the estimate is 10,000. I've also heard 30% of production. I read that when Dave Hill addressed taht question at the unvailing of the 50th AE, Dave said they would build as many as it took to satisfy demand.

All that said - I'd be surprised if AE production is more than 10,000 cars, even if everyone who wants one gets it. Too many want Z06's, and too many are disapponinted with the color and say it lacks a special feel or special appointments.

I love it, can't wait to get mine! :J

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom