Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

We have NEW Items in the L81VetteRegistry "Store"

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
All you L81'ers out there that want to arrive in "Style" check out the L81VetteRegistry Store

We've added a couple new items :D :dance. YOU asked for it, NOW we got'em ;)

BudD
:bu

OK, I ordered a hat and mug but there was no where to pay for them....does that mean I got them free? :D :L

Great job Bud!

cscarlson said:
How do i know if my 1980 corvette is a L81?

CS check out this past Thread

If possible lets try to keep this thread aimed toward the Registry Store ;)

I'll contact Chris and we can discuss offering his "Poster and Banners" through the Registry Store too :D AND I guess I'll have to get brave and see what it takes to get my pay pal to work for selling items, hehehhehehe I've only used it for BUYING!

Thanks Gang for all you comments, support and Purchases!!

Cool hats Yoda. Bring me a black one to Sharkfest.

............ Nut

payment ???

Scott - you can direct your $$$$ to the DawG hehehe
I will then convert it into :beer and peanuts at the Santa Fe ... in your honor ... of course !!:J

All kidding aside ... pass the word and support your store.
What the Yo has done is just toooooo cool. :_rock
I may have to look for one of those darn 81's !!! arf-arf !!

Great hats Bud. I hope you have ample supply at BG.

;)

Store

I placed an order for one of each hat, how do I pay for them? I haven't gotten anything back in e-mail.

Thanks
Chuck

Bud

I ordered 1 hat black and 1 shirt XXL , sorry but went back into the order form to add phone no. it might appear as 2 orders.

Let know how and or where to pay for them

Thanks
Chuck

chockey said:
Bud

I ordered 1 hat black and 1 shirt XXL , sorry but went back into the order form to add phone no. it might appear as 2 orders.

Let know how and or where to pay for them

Thanks
Chuck

Thanks Chuck, I received your order just fine! Not being a business type, (electrical engineering/management, type) I am not doing a very good job of running the L81 Store :( . I'm Learing :)

I've checked out several different types of credit card payments. The old saying "there are NO FREE lunches" aplies here. Most want between 1.9% ~ 3.9% of total purchase and a "transaction fee" Soooo being the trusting person I am I send the items, along with an invoice inside the package with a return addressed stamped envelope. Payment by personal check, money order or bank check of some sort is fine.

Sorry for any inconvience, but our margin of profit on our items is such that after shipping to me, my packaging and mailing costs there isn't enough for me to be quite top shelf yet, (paypal, first class or overnight mail).

Also I will do a BETTER job of aknowleging orders. I've been just packaging the items and mailing them :( I'll start aknowledging your orders and try to give everyone an est. deliver date. Thanks for your patience, orders and support :D

On another note: The Registry has only been a fixture here at CAC not quite a month, and you people are supporting the Registry and CAC beyond my best hopes... THANK YOU ALL you people are the GREATEST!

BudD
:bu

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom