Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Weekend Detail

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
It's time for everyone to start spiffing up their Corvettes for another driving season. :) Of course, my driving season is year round - but I usually give her the treatment this time of the year. The weather was nice today - sunny and in the 70's. Drank more than my share of
258.gif

I washed and dried her, claybarred, washed and dried again, then applied a coat of Zaino Z-5. Afterwards, I applied the Z-6 Gloss Enhancer spray. I'll apply a couple more coats tomorrow but ran out of daylight today. I was so into it that I even washed my truck while waiting for the Z-5 to dry. :W

I'm going to order the new Zaino CS and give it a try too.

It was too late to take any new photos, maybe tomorrow. But she sure did look purdy in the light of sunset!

With the recent repairs and maintenance and this weekend's detailing, she's just about ready for her Spring 2007 debut at the Tail of the Dragon.

:w Jane Ann

Photo by MsSchroder - May 2006
IMG_5971.jpg

After all that are you sure you'll be Rested up enough to drive up here????;LOL

Did you ever fine your Squeak,Squeak????;shrug :cool

I still need to do the cosmetics on mine, hopefully I will be doing it today I'm not into the wash and wax thing so I'll probably use Rejex again.

Today is my wash wax Zanio day. Gotta getter' all shined up for ToTD weekend. :rotfl

After all that are you sure you'll be Rested up enough to drive up here????;LOL

Did you ever fine your Squeak,Squeak????;shrug :cool

That's why I'm doing it this weekend... need a couple of weeks to recover. :L

Chris was able to stop the squeak in the front end, but I noticed that my steering wheel is still squeaking a bit. Either that or my joints. :L

That's why I'm doing it this weekend... need a couple of weeks to recover. :L

Chris was able to stop the squeak in the front end, but I noticed that my steering wheel is still squeaking a bit. Either that or my joints. :L

Well your further ahead than I am,right now I'm Seriously behind Schedule!!!!!I just got the Paint on about 5 min ago,now I gotta put it back together!!!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL:boogie :upthumbs

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jane Ann You'll love that Zaino CS ...put it on and walk away...and than Zaino Detail spray it. :beer

Don, I'm looking forward to trying it, too... she's a bit dusty right now from driving to and from work several days. But the nice thing about the Zaino products is that it's just a light dusting - not really dirty. And you can see THROUGH the dust that the finish is in great shape!

I'm sure other top shelf products offer similar results, but I'm definitely sold on the Zaino! :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom