Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Well - JL66RedCpe is here at Carlisle

JL66REDCPE

Corvette
1966 Red Cpe 427/425
Well, I am here - looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see many of you. The turnpike was a pain in spots -- some kind of work crew -- couldnt tell what they were doing other than slowing down traffic to a crawl.

Hope you all have a safe trip.

I keep reading about Carlisle, I hate to sound stupid but where is Carlisle (CA?)? And any info about it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck

In Pennsylvania.

http://corvettesatcarlisle.com

One of the best shows in the country. Have not been there yet. Hoping to go next year.

Save The Wave! :w

JL66REDCPE said:
Well, I am here - looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see many of you. The turnpike was a pain in spots -- some kind of work crew -- couldnt tell what they were doing other than slowing down traffic to a crawl.

Hope you all have a safe trip.

Heh John...Should I forward your post to the Company Headquarters....:L

It's 1:45 am..Getting ready to blast off to Carlise...Stop by the Registry and say hi ...:beer

Oh I'm sure the neighbors are oh so glad that you are leaving at O dark thirty.... Have a safe trip Mark. Hope you have an uneventful trip except for seeing everyone... Dave..

getting ready to leave for the grounds now, met some of the gang yesterday will gimp around the swap meet/vendors today and tomorrow:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom