Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wet Okole Seat Covers?

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I'm debating whether or not to get a pair of Wet Okole seat covers for the ZR-1. What are the pros and cons with them?

I remember they used to be huge among Corvette owners, but they don't seem to advertise in the magazines like they used to and you don't hear much about them anymore.

wet okoles

Have mine on for years and still look like new. dont know if they still make them but if they do they are really nice,easy to clean and very durable.:beer

I'm debating whether or not to get a pair of Wet Okole seat covers for the ZR-1. What are the pros and cons with them?
You mean these: Chevy Corvette Seat Covers - Wet Okole Hawaii

I was debating this at one time; may again. I buddy had them in his C4 and was quite pleased with the fit and quality

Maybe they'll advertise here! :w

On the recommendation of a good friend bought a set for "The Beast". The install was pretty easy. The seat backs fit very nice. Seat cushions are so-so. Have the sport seats and the cutouts for the controls aren't exact but workable.

Downside is the extra padding in the cushoins. At 6'2" my noggin is noew VERY close to the roof.

Upside is the red/black with the red piping looks very nice with the bright red interior!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom