Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Color Choice If You Ordered a 2005 C6?

Which Color would You Order on a 2005?

• Arctic White

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • LeMans Blue Metallic (extra cost)

Votes: 58 15.3%
  • New, Precision Red

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Black

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Machine Silver Metallic

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • New, Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

Votes: 74 19.5%
  • Millennium Yellow (extra cost)

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Magnetic Red Metallic II (extra cost)

Votes: 59 15.5%

• Total voters

Zippy

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2010 ZR1
What color would you order on a new C6?

Zippy :) :)

Can't Decide

I've got my order in at Tom Jumper, right now its Magnetic Red, Champagne int, but I'm seriously considering the Lemans Blue, steel gray int. Both are beautiful colors. I'm just wondering if I might get tired of the blue after a year or so........ Tough choice.............. My sales person tells me I've got a couple of months before the order is pulled for production.

jazzlove:cool

Easy one...

:D does my signature pic give it away?

Keep the votes coming! :Twist

Sunset orange is my 1st choice from the pictures. Magnetic red sounds interesting.

Can't wait to see all the colors in person, I wonder what colors the new Z06s will be??

Mindy: Magnetic Red Metallic is not a new Vette color...it's been used since 1999. It is beautiful in the sunlight! :)

Zip :) :)

All Vettes are Yellow! :D

I voted RED but in keeping with another thread about being positive---I'm positive I won't be ordering one!!!!!

Randy:eyerole

I am shocked at the number of votes for precision red. Although I am holding back a tiny bit of hope until I see it on the street, every indcation is that it has waaaaaay too much black in the color for me. It's like a red that is ashamed of being red, so it barely whispers red. It is almost a maroon.

One of the vette sales guys said that the red on the mattel 1:18 scale model is in fact a match. I have the model and have looked at the color in various daylight conditions. I am disappointed and I think many others will be too. I predict this will be a one year color so if you prize rarity above beauty, it may be the color for you, IMO. Rick Conti posted this on another site:

00-05COLORS3.jpg

Magnetic Red Metallic II

Even the name sounds like a Chic Magnet!

:cool

Longtimer, your view may not be shared by the majority. Monica @ Maxie Price advises that the majority of the orders she has placed where for Precision Red cars, with silver a distant second. To each his own.

I've always had a thing for white Vette's.:D

Zippy said:
Mindy: Magnetic Red Metallic is not a new Vette color...it's been used since 1999. It is beautiful in the sunlight! :)

Zip :) :)

It is. I had my eye on one, but the dealer who had it wanted a premium price!

NC 50anny said:
Magnetic Red Metallic II

Even the name sounds like a Chic Magnet!

:cool
I agree with Blade - the Mag Red is a stand out color. I'd make mine a convertible with oak interior and top.

Remo:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom