Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Color Choice If You Ordered a 2005 C6?

Which Color would You Order on a 2005?

• Arctic White

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • LeMans Blue Metallic (extra cost)

Votes: 58 15.3%
  • New, Precision Red

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Black

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Machine Silver Metallic

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • New, Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

Votes: 74 19.5%
  • Millennium Yellow (extra cost)

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Magnetic Red Metallic II (extra cost)

Votes: 59 15.5%

• Total voters
congrats on your new blue baby! How much fun is it to drive this car...everytime the sun comes out...well so do I!

It's Still Winter!

BADsBabe said:
I just took delivery of my Mag Red Vert! I never owned a Deep red car before...and I am loving it!

But I have to say the C6 is so hot there isn't a color that it looks bad in!!!!

I put my new DSOM Z51 Coupe away on Dec. 19 (got it Dec 17). You driving yours in L.I. in March?

I do back it out and idle every now and then...and got some pics:

C6BobDrivingSmilingInDriveway768x544.jpg

Those are the two premium color changes. Victory Red replaces Precision Red. 4 reds in 2005.

Just ordered Victory Red. Not on the poll choices. Can't wait to get it!!

Black would be my color choice. Finally saw a convertible, at the auto show at the Hawaiian convention center. It was triple black, on a rotating pedestal. Let me just say that the design of the convertible is stunning in person, pictures simply don't do it justice. It is a small, stylish, elegant little car, and any doubts I had about the rear of the car vanished. The beauty of this car can really only be appreciated in person. Even the rear lights are beautiful, they look like rubies embedded in the bumper. In terms of stlye, this car is light years ahead of its lumpy predecessor. It's lean and tight and perfectly proportioned, and in the years to come will earn its rightful place among the best-designed corvettes. That said, there was a DSOM coupe at the show as well, and the color is even more dreadful in person than it is in pictures. While the car itself was really nice, I heard lots of people make comments along the lines of "I wouldn't get that color" or "too bad it's not black like the convertible." One woman even made a face.

I hope they bring Spiral Grey back - that's what I would choose. One of my neighbors has a Spiral Grey C5 and it is a really rich looking color.

Since it's not an option at the moment I picked LeMans Blue (it would be cool to see the 2 blues side-by-side).

I love black and think that's the best color, but I don't have time to keep it clean enough.

I just bought a mag red C6 - found a dealer who had a large variety of colors - I really wanted black (which the dealer had), but when I saw the mag red, it just caught me - I had to have it. And he had one with the black interior and two with the cashmere interior. Cashmere is nice - but the ebony provides a beautiful contrast with the red. Looking from the outside, the ebony makes the red brighter, and the red exterior makes the black interior even more beautiful. The key is in the contrast. Go with mag red and ebony - you'll never regret it!

-Bernie

:D Just picked up my daytona sunset orange C6,what a great ride!!!
Put chrome wheels on it today. Corsa next. 1SB package,onstar,xm radio.
toad

this is just me but a true sports car should be red, but I like the Le Mans blue Metallic. I like the darker colors than the basic ones. The Daytona Orange looks really nice and grabs your attention. If I orded a C6 I would get Le Man blue metallic as mentioned, with black leather, and 1SA. Seeing as how the polished wheels don't seem to be as good as most people day, i would get the basic wheels and put on some aftermarket chrome ones. I like having everything stock and original on a car, but I that can only go so far with me. :eyerole

My brand new DSOM is absolutely gorgeous. Saying the word "orange" is misleading to everyone I've talked to. They raise an eyebrow until they actually see the real thing.

I have yet to see an ugly C6, but my baby is the prettiest ;-)

I voted for Presion Red, but that color is no longer available, it was replaced with Victory Red which is the color I have.

What is the diff btw Mag Red and Mag Red II? I though Mag Red was no longer available?!

My Choice's

Top Three

Millinimum Yellow
Lemans Blue
Black

Bottom three

Magnetic red
white
Grey

Triple white convertible. Then have the exterior painted NASSAU BLUE!!! I'd settle for light grey interior. :Steer

Hi Zippy -

I would have picked Torch Red like the one at the NCM, but since they did not offer that color to us......LeMans Blue!

best regards -

mqqn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom