Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what do you think of this mod?

I like the hood.....not too crazy about the lights....

Your car....go with it! Send pics when you are done........good luck!

It will definitely set your car apart from other vette's running around. I don’t think it’s particularly overdone so it’s not obnoxious like some other mods I’ve seen with the whale tales and such. My first thought when I saw the pictures was WOW! that looks kind of cool in a nostalgic kind of way. Sort of looks like a C6.

I wonder what it might look like on YELLOW… Let us know what you end up with. :Silly

I'll go with the WOW!

One thing to check with the lights is that they have a way to "breath" and don't get condensation build up inside. The other thing is what the backs of the lights look like when the hood is up.

I've seen several applications where the wiring is left exposed, but I've also seen some where there is a backing that hides the wires and makes for a clean presentation.

If / when you get it done, be sure to post a series of pics.

Tom :w

I like the lights, but I'll have to ponder the hood :W
...yeah...I really like the lights.

you know, after a few moments consideration, that hood is pretty good too.

Hmmmm I'm thinking of doing at least the hood for now. It is pretty sexy looking. I would have to see if the price would come down a bit first.

I like the hood, and would REALLY like it if it were a functional air scoop....

It's ok.

:upthumbs

I think it's cool, but don't like the scoop. I would put a 3" cowl induction hood on it if it were available. I saw one with '53 tail lights on it too. Talk about a "Concept" car!!

Rich K

I have seen two cars with the coves....super sharp!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom