Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Happened To "You Were Here Last......"

Corvette
'67 Marina Blue Convertible
With the new format, there's no box at the upper right that tells you what date and time you were here last; where do we find that info now?

With the new format, there's no box at the upper right that tells you what date and time you were here last; where do we find that info now?

I believe if you click on any user name, including your own, that information is at the bottom of the profile page.

-Mac

I'd have to say that I liked the old format better. I thought I'd get used to this new one but I just haven't.

I didn't want to be critical like yourself but I have to agree.I have a hard time following along and it's tough to see .If it wasn't for your critical review I wouldn't have said anything .;LOL

Attachments

• Region capture 1.png
    Region capture 1.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 208
I'd have to say that I liked the old format better. I thought I'd get used to this new one but I just haven't.
Upgrades are rarely seamless and are never painless but progress is usually worth it.

-Mac

attachment.php
Does this help?

-Mac
Cheater you just put that on there .You and my wife are trying to make me think I'm loosin my marbles.:W I know it wasn't there yesterday --because I looked :W.Your all tryin to get me committed so ya can get all my money.:mad

Cheater you just put that on there .You and my wife are trying to make me think I'm loosin my marbles.:W I know it wasn't there yesterday --because I looked :W.Your all tryin to get me committed so ya can get all my money.:mad

Just because they say you're paranoid doesn't prove they're not out to getcha! :D

-Mac

We can certainly hope it's worth it.
Some of the new features like multi-quote are very useful. As Rob keeps playing with the settings, who knows what he will find?

Are you being paid to say that ?:)
Not directly, but I'm helping your wife push you over the edge for a percentage of the money she'll get at when she gets you committed. :D

-Mac

I noticed the change too... but I'm darned if I can pinpoint exactly WHAT changed. :L I just noticed it's easier to read... more contrast or something.

I know Rob's been busy as a one armed paper hanger trying to upgrade the software, then upgrade the incidentals which are affected by the upgrade, then chase down all the bugs.... I don't know how he does it AND keeps up with his day job. :W

BTW Steve... I'll send your wife a note and tell her I'll take care of your C6 while you're recuperating and learning basketweaving. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom