Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What option is this?

If I'm not mistaken, that is referring to one of the "premium" colors. (I think red...can't remember which, yellow, and blue on the C5.) I remember reading somewhere that the premium colors use a tinted clearcoat, which gives it a "deeper" look.

Thanks. I would have to see it in person to decide if it was worth $300

Probably a good idea...I think my LeMans blue was a premium color, but it is kind of hard to decide if it is worth $300, because I wanted blue regardless...not like there is a cheap blue and an expensive blue. :)

DRTH VTR, you are correct. Magnetic Red and Millenium Yellow are $750 and Lemans Blue is $300. Didn't realize there was a charge for Lemans Blue.

Leon

Actually if you go to the GM site to build your own Vette, they give you the option for all colors at only $300. Is this a screw up on the site?

That's where I got my numbers. I went to chevy.com and built my own. When I selected Mag Red or Mill Yellow the options price jumped to $750 and when I selected Lemans Blue it only went up $300.

Gorgon said:
That's where I got my numbers. I went to chevy.com and built my own. When I selected Mag Red or Mill Yellow the options price jumped to $750 and when I selected Lemans Blue it only went up $300.
OH ok. That would explain it then. I only clicked on Le Mans Blue and Daytona Orange.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom