Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: What TIRE is best for my Saddle car?

R

Roadking96

I'm looking for response from all, but specifically from owners of Saddle Tan colored C2's...

I know that some highly recommends the Pirelli P4000 Super Touring 215/70/R15 97W and I like that except maybe that Side wall ribbing look.

What I'm looking for is potential 'other' possibilities, that would look good or compliment the Saddle color.

I've been told Diamondbacks can produce just about any color pin stripe on the side wall. So, has anyone with Saddle color car got say the red or gold strip and what does it look like?

I'm also up for a solid black wall but would like a recommended tire with nice side wall look as well.

Any and ALL recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks,
RK :beer

My coupe has Diamond Back red lines on it. The thing I like about them is that on the outside they are absolutely smooth except for the stripe. All the required information is on the inside.

As for the color, I can't imagine anything but a narrow white wall just like the orginal.

..............................Griz

Griz,
Thanks for the reply....

I already have a set with white walls, I think I'm leaning towards the DB black wall smoothie.

RK

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom