Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What type of jobs do Z06 owners have

Phat
I see you live in Eagle. I am in Boise. We should have a cup of coffee some time. Are you interested?
DRTH

I am a boring I.T. Manager. My Rockstar days never panned out :(

Sell performance parts for the beautiful machines we drive.

I win. :)

JOB

Quality control Ford Motor Co.,final acceptance..And yes ,I drive Fords also.;)

martinz06 said:
This is Martinz06, just wondering what type of jobs all you Z06 owners have. To be able to aford or Z06 i had to get a second job. I'm a physical therapist by education, but as everyone knows health care doesn't pay to much,but I love helping people. my second job is real estate which has been very fun and profitable over the last couple of years. It took me two years of selling to final make my dream come true! Has anyone else had to get a second job for there vette. :upthumbs
Retired and traveling the world. In the Philippines right now however have to leave the ZO6 at home for awhile. Missing it!!

Peckjm said:
Retired and traveling the world. In the Philippines right now however have to leave the ZO6 at home for awhile. Missing it!!
Welcome to the CAC!
Tammy

I am a Union Pipefitter that does commercial heating and air-conditoning.

I just bought my first 'vette three weeks ago. '04 Z machine silver. This car is unbelievable!

Welcome, Albino! And you are absolutely correct- the Z06 is an Awesome vehicle! Congratulations, and don't forget to post some pictures of your ride when you get the chance.

:w
-Patrick

Randi said:
I'm a communications manager for a retail tire company.

Excellent! Now we know who to talk to when we want a deal on some performance tires! :L

Welcome, Randi!

:w
-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom