Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what was the exhaust pipe.....

J

jonszr1

sizing on the supernatural 475 zr1s . i know that a special resonator was made also what type of mufflers were used . any pics or other info i would be most gratefull for am trying to reproduce as close as possible what the car came with but have no info .

did a search and thanx to the pics found what i needed 23/4 in pipe and the pic of the mixing chamber . so i am going to start to try to reproduce it as best as i can and use some super turbo mufflers like the fellow with the black snat has

no i dont thats the one thing i still have to try to get .i am wondering if callaway might still have them . if not i will have to fab them up and have them plated .i have an old flowmaster system whose tips are somewhat close that i can use as a guide to get the shape thats needed .but hopefully callaway has them and will sell them to me . i am going to work on the mixing chamber this weekend with a buddy who owns a custom exhaust shop this weekend .he giggles that i have become nuts over the exhausts on my cars and i guess i have , with the callaway car i just want it as stk as possible . i am even going to pull the headers off after we rework the stk setup ie port them out and try to change some of the pipes for just a little more power . guess we all have stuff that we are nuts about . cars have been my hobby all my life as is drag racing . in the end i would love to put the aero pkg on this car. that would finish it off .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom