Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's my car worth approximately??

D

D@D74-454

Okay I have a 74 coupe with a 454. Matching numbers car. We have changed the intake manifold ( kept original ) to a edelbrock torker 11, new chromed holley 750 cfm carb, new MSD HEI ignition with the tach drive, New custom wires and wire looms, new master cylinder, new water pump, steering pump, new brakes, new front shocks, etc. Car is painted cherry red and is an eye catcher. Not a show car quality paint job but looks really nice. The interior needs new door panels, carpet, seat covers, emergency brake cover, side window post covers. The frame is excellent all around and so are the window frames. New tires and rims ( lots of compliment on both ). The car is getting new composite leaf spring and rear shocks as well as all rear bushings, shims, pins in stainless steel. New 2.5 stainless exhaust with flowmaster dual chamber mufflers. Front bumper has a crack at the nose and rear bumper has a small crack above the c in coevette. I am just looking for a rough value. All ideas appreciated.

I would give ~$15k for it, but it's just my opinion without pics.

I recently checked into insurance costs for my '75 with a friend who is a State Farm agent (ala Chris, 69MyWay). Based on ACV (actual cost value) for my vehicle, it's approx. value is between $18,500 and $20,000 according to State Farm. That's for a 1975 L-48 350 unmodified. Just a benchmark for 'ya.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom