Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's next for coupe

v2008z51

I drive a 2008 z51 coupe. Does anyone know what's next after the C6? What are plans for Z06? Thanks.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

don't know yet!!!!

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

I drive a 2008 z51 coupe. Does anyone know what's next after the C6? What are plans for Z06? Thanks.

First of all let me WELCOME YOU TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you found us :beer
As far as what's next from GM after the C-6 who would know with GM (Goverment Motors) as some are calling it, I just hope Corvette survives and keeps the V-8, time will tell ;shrug and we tax payers get payed back :thumb

Take care and stay in touch,
Bill :w

Hopefully there will be a C7 and a C8 and beyond. If not why not everyone drive an 80's clone car. :w

Welcome, I, like everyone here really don't know what the future holds for the corvette. Cost wise the Corvette has never been a hugely expensive car to build, ( when compared to other platforms) and they sell just about everyone built. So to , at least to me, I would think it's a safe bet the Corvette will be around for quite awhile. BUT, since the federal Government now owns 60% of GM that means the GAO has some very real say as to what they build. And the Corvette has never been a rising star with the federal bean counters collections of projects to run. And then there's also the sluggish economy and new EPA emission regulations to contend with. So . . . ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom