Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's the opinion on this L-88 Stamp?

astrolake,

You can call the nice lady at GM. Give her your VIN number, and she will send you a build sheet with all the specs on the car as it left the factory, as well as the name and address of the dealer that it was shipped to. I don't have the number handy right now, but I'm sure someone here at CAC can post it, or search and find the old thread about it.

Semper Fidelis,
Culprit

PS - depending on the year of the Vette, they might not have the records going back that far. My Vette is a '78 and they had mine - that's all I can tell you. Someone else jump in here...

Culprit is talking about Allied Vaughn's GM Dealer Invoice (Culprit correct me if i'm wrong).. See The Info Reasearch Area: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/infosearch/index.php?cmd=area, but they only have records from 1977 on, as per the info in the link.. But you can ask anyway, they might have a record for special cars, i dont know.. Good luck with finding all your info..

:w
-Stefan

My dad has an L-88,and when he bought it in 1973,he told me it run low 11's with bad traction,I was only around 1 when he bought so I am not able to recall it.I have tried to get him to let me make a pass with it now but it live's a very pampered life.his has a 4.11 gear in it with a 4 speed.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom