Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheel caps for a 1988 L-98

dwsjr50

Corvette
1988 Charcoal Grey Coupe
I am in need of four wheel caps plus lockscrews for my vette. Can be in good condition no bent or trashed caps. I am tired of looking at the lug nuts.

Thanks,
donald

You can buy the lock kit at The Chevy dealer.part # 12497478. I just bought one last week. i need the blue bag to store it in now.TLS

If they are the black ones like on the 85? Have them for 5 for $10 shipped.
JAZAWICKI@AOL.COM P.S Have some used ones for the locking lug nut that are used but look good.

**Edited** I mistook your rims for the 16" ones used in 88, but a closer look at your avatar tells me you have the 17" rims. I have 20 of the plastic lugnut covers used on the 1988 16" rims. Not the alloy center caps you are looking for. Sorry.

tls630 said:
You can buy the lock kit at The Chevy dealer.part # 12497478. I just bought one last week. i need the blue bag to store it in now.TLS

I must be missing something. The 88/89 17 inch wheels have center caps held with bolts requiring the key to unlock the bolt. The key is held in the console compartment in a velcro loop. What is the blue bag and what goes in it?

dwsjr50, if no one on the CAC has the center caps for you, the best (less costly) place to look is e-bay, then the dealer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom