Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WHEEL REFINISH

THEY ARE BACK!!!!! GOT MY DYMAGS FROM JOHN TODAY AND INSTALLED THEM ON THE CAR. HE IS SENDING MY CENTER CAPS SEPERATE AS HE HAD SOME ADDITIONAL WORK TO DO TO THEM. BOY WHAT A PRETTY JOB HE DONE.. THE CAR LOOKS SO DIFFERENT. OF COURSE HAVING SAT ON A RACK FOR EIGHT WEEKS OR SO, IT IS FILTHY. BROUGHT IT HOME FOR A WEEKEND OF CLEANUP WORK.. MAYBE LATE WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK, I WILL HAVE PICS WITH THE NEWLY REFINISHED WHEELS. I THINK I ALSO MENTIONED, I HAD THE DRIVERS SEAT LEATHER REPAIRED AT A LOCAL INTERIOR SHOP AND PUT IN A NEW SET OF FLOOR MATS. ONE OF THOSE DYNO TUNES EARLIER COST ME A FLOOR MAT. LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE, I AM PLEASED..:Twist

to finish this refinish i need help.. while my wheels were away being refinished, someone decided to take a liking to one of my wheel cover emblems. little piece of plastic is much needed and is discontinued at general motors.. most places i checked wants to sell the whole center aluminum piece with emblem.. anybody got a nice used one?;help

look for a used set on ebay that need refinished..the emblems should hold up well.

I lucked out and found a guy in FLorida w/ a couple of new emblems in the boxes. I also bought a set of center caps that needed to be refinished - guy had 8 of em, I bought the best six he had. Best, relating to the condition to the emblems.

i had a local vette shop offer me some used ones.. he said condition was fair.. price was right (free). i have done alot of business with him over the years. i may have to see them.. hate to put worn used on new refinish though.

I need to get a set of 88-89 caps refinished for a set of Dymags. Did Ye Olde Wheel shop do yours? and if so, how much? Also, I'm looking for (1) 17" large cap style Dymag (the aftermarket style with Corvette on the spoke) to complete a set I have for another car if anyone knows were there is one.

Yes ye olde wheel shop did wheels and center caps.. nice work. i cant remember but i think i spent a little over 500.00 to do all four. my wheels were in bad shape. previous rot and damage on one. send me a photo of what you are looking for. maybe i find you one.

Yes ye olde wheel shop did wheels and center caps.. nice work. i cant remember but i think i spent a little over 500.00 to do all four. my wheels were in bad shape. previous rot and damage on one. send me a photo of what you are looking for. maybe i find you one.

Sounds nice :cool

Are you going to make Corvettes at Carlisle this Aug.?? :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom