Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Where am I?

D

DRKNT57

Could someone tell me why my name isn't showing up in the Members List? I joined, posted and have had responses several of you welcoming me to the Forum. Do I have to sign up for something else? :confused
Thanks, DRKNT57

Could someone tell me why my name isn't showing up in the Members List? I joined, posted and have had responses several of you welcoming me to the Forum. Do I have to sign up for something else? :confused
Thanks, DRKNT57

Not to worry, DarkKnight. :)

I believe the software that provides the architecture for the forums of CAC is designed so that you don't show up on the registry list of members, or have PM capabilities, until you achieve at least 10 posts, and shed your "new member" status.

So, my advice is have fun and join in some conversations.

:beer
-Patrick

DRKNT57 sorry I missed your intro post but welcome to the CAC and since I'm just a skip down the road from you I offer and an extra welcome from middle TN.
I'm assuming Patric is correct but you will have to judge for yourself concidering his location (5,800ft) and his number of posts (5,676). :boogie

Welcome to the :CAC

I'm assuming Patric is correct but you will have to judge for yourself concidering his location (5,800ft) and his number of posts (5,676). :boogie

;squint:
I'm watching you, Shan. Watching. Don't make get my inner Simon out.

-Patrick

ROFL. It's not like I called you an airhead.:D All your posts are extremely eloquent and thought provoking to say the least. :cool To top that off I did not know about the information you provided.

And DK if you have not already read the section on Cruise Fest I highly recommend it. I'm currently planning on going. What a blast!!

Hey Patric did I mention I used to live in Flagstaff? (7,000 ft)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom