Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where are others in Orange County, CA.?

M

myvettes0781

Hello Everyone,

The Ford Motor Company puts on a Cars & Coffe in Irvine,CA. every Saturday morning. There are all different types of cars including a handful of corvettes. Being a diehard corvette enthusiast, it makes me a little uncomfortable to be hanging out in a Ford parking lot (know what I mean). Does anyone have any information on where I can meet corvette/chevy owners in Orange County, CA.?

All the best
Marc
1981 4-speed
2007 Z06

Hello Everyone,

The Ford Motor Company puts on a Cars & Coffe in Irvine,CA. every Saturday morning. There are all different types of cars including a handful of corvettes. Being a diehard corvette enthusiast, it makes me a little uncomfortable to be hanging out in a Ford parking lot (know what I mean). Does anyone have any information on where I can meet corvette/chevy owners in Orange County, CA.?

All the best
Marc
1981 4-speed
2007 Z06

I was there, I had my CTS-V parked nose to nose with the burgundy '68 big block roadster.

The other local spot is Huntington Beach at Magnolia and Adams on Saturday from sunrise to 8am. Lots of street rods go there, but in the 3rd row there's several GM nuts, some nice older Vettes, GTO's and a couple of Firebirds.

I usually go to one place or the other if it's not raining. I'll be in a '73 Triple Black Eldo Convertible, '69 Yellow L48 T-top (with 1980 factory alloys) or the Black LS6 Caddy.

Bob

There used to be several at Fudruckers on El Toro Rd. in Lake Forest on Tuesday nights. Since they re-built that center, I don't know if it still happens

Fudruckers in El Toro does have the car show on Tuesday's from 5 to 7:30 or so...maybe its 6, I don't remember. During the summer months there are around 75 cars there.
Also ther is Pacific Coast Corvetts which meets there once a month.
Good luck.
Steve

I had the '69 at Irvine this AM...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom