Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Where is the BCM Located

Hankg42

Corvette
2013 427 Convertible with 60th Anniversary package
I searched in several C6 sub-forums, but came up empty...

Where is the BCM located on a C6? I have previously owned a 2009, and now have a 2012 Grand Sport.

Thanks in advance.

I had looked in the owner's manual, as well as searching on this site and several others, for an answer. I couldn't find it. I either got many results (search on "BCM") which I reviewed but didn't find the specific answer, or got no results (search on "BCM location"). I posted here because I have found "other sites" tend to generate very sarcastic answers to "noobie" type questions, while many of the responses here are helpful. I guess I'll keep searching. Thank you.

I do not know what BCM stands for. Help me out and I will do my best to look it up one way or another.

Roger

BCM - Body Control Module. I think if you lift up the carpet on the passenger side floorboard you will find it located there.

That is also where the fuse is for the NPP exhaust. Remove it and the exhaust will be open all the time.

Hope this helps.

I had looked in the owner's manual, as well as searching on this site and several others, for an answer. I couldn't find it. I either got many results (search on "BCM") which I reviewed but didn't find the specific answer, or got no results (search on "BCM location"). I posted here because I have found "other sites" tend to generate very sarcastic answers to "noobie" type questions, while many of the responses here are helpful. I guess I'll keep searching. Thank you.

On C5 the Body Control Module is located behind the right front kick panel by the fuse box. I haven't had to explore a C6 yet for that issue, but I would be suprised if they weren't in the same place. Good luck with it. :)

Thanks for the responses! I am familiar with the fuse location under the passenger floor, but didn't realize the BCM resided there as well. See what I mean? Noobie question. :L Thanks, guys!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom