Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

White Castle CEO

jrose7004

Corvette
10 Grand Sport Coupe Artic White
I watched "Undercover Boss" last night and noticed he was driving a C5 MN6 Coupe. It seems odd to me that the rank and file employees never recognize the Boss.:confused

Are you referring to: Undercover Boss 1 hour advertisement for company? :boogie

How many ways can you say: We have been screwing our employees for years, but now we think we will stop! :rotfl

The fella last nite was talking about his grand dad who started the business. He quoted him using the word "team". Did they ever use the word "team" outside of the context of competitive sports back at the turn of the century? :chuckle

Oh, well. At least they all are not swearing at each other like on some other shows! :bash

I watched "Undercover Boss" last night and noticed he was driving a C5 MN6 Coupe. It seems odd to me that the rank and file employees never recognize the Boss.:confused

I noticed the C5 also. Maybe things are not going too well at White Castle or he might be driving a ZR1, I sure would be. He was also the cheapest when it came to toss some goodies at the star employees.

I remember when the only place you could get sliders was in the Bronx.

I once had an oppurtunity to be an undercover boss for a week. Not as an employee but as a customer. Company gave me a week to find a place to live before taking over a store. Caught two gals stealing two were very rude to customers and everyone was lazy. All because the manager sat in the office all day long doing nothing at all. When I took over the store I got into the books and ramapnt shortages on cash registers going on. I had one meeting after firing the two thieves told the employees all was fogiven if they didnt screw up again. Caught one gal stealing 3 days later confessed to over $10,000. Caught an asst stealing 4 days after that. Both carried out in handcuffs and then the rest understood. My first full month I had a $15,000 sales increase and a $10,000 profit increase. If anyone has an oppurtunity to do this I would highly recomend it. It will open your eyes. Great show.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom