Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who am I??

Why did i know this? :ugh Ah yes, father of a daughter.. :chuckle

Right, let me see, oh yeah. A bit of a mystery for you folks..
View attachment 17808

I just read a book about him and his absolute fantastic ideas which brought an entire sport into the 20th century (and then into the 21st). Okay, that should be enough hints.. ;)

:w
-Stefan

​I PM'd Stephan the answer, the rest of you just try and keep up... OK? :chuckle

​I PM'd Stephan the answer, the rest of you just try and keep up... OK? :chuckle

Jim is GOOOD.. Damn i am impressed.. But, we agreed to let you guys see if you can figure this one out. C'mon guys, show us you can.. :chuckle

-Stefan

J. Edgar Hoover at Area 51 in 1948. ;LOL (ps: I don't know)

Looks like i stumped all except Jim.. :D

How about another clue?

Yes Italian, and the wheel shown were NOT his normal line of business, but wheels of a different kind and their gear was his true passion and glory. ;)

-Stefan

Alfa Romeo wheel. HMMMMMM :duh

Tullio Campagnolo

YES! Good Job. Campy Only! :)

Since my bike is even older then my car (and me!) I've always had a fascination for the Man. Since getting it back a few years ago to a drivable condition to ride with my daughter, I've learned more about him, and IMO he was a Genius when it comes to engineering. Little History: History!!

Tp clarify the wheel: He made sets of Magnesium wheels for cars (Like the Alfa shown in the picture), but also cork screw/pulls, nut cracker/openers and all sorts of other stuff. If it wasn't working right, he would think of a better way.

Otter, your turn.

Stefan

Roger Staubach
:pat

Bud

Took you long enough, figured you were on vacation or something, sir.

Took you long enough, figured you were on vacation or something, sir.

I'm on the mend from major shoulder surgery and not really feeling that great...
:(

I'm on the mend from major shoulder surgery and not really feeling that great...
:(

Sorry, forgot that you were on the mend, hope you're feeling a bit better day by day. Speaking for myself, I know I don't bounce back from anything like I used to.

Roger, just saw your post, as you can see, it was Shephard.

I'm thinking that this one will be WAY too easy, but I don't have the patience to dig deeper this morning. Doing everything with the clumsiest left hand in the world is trying at best...

Guesswho30.jpg

Have a great day guys!!! I'll watch my wifey shovel the snow...:chuckle

Natalie Wood:

Attachments

• natalie-wood.jpg
    natalie-wood.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 67
Natalie it is! #2 on my "wouldn't it be nice" list!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom